I love fish tacos, so in this recipe, I use prepared ingredients for a quick and easy meal.
Tortilla-crusted tilapia (one piece of fish per taco)
Extra-virgin olive oil
Red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
Black or pinto beans
Small flour or corn tortillas
Peach mango salsa
- Prepare tilapia according to package directions.
- Cut up avocado.
- Mix broccoli slaw with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper according to taste.
- Warm beans.
- Warm tortillas.
- When tilapia is cooked, slice into bite-size chunks.
- Arrange ingredients on flour or corn tortilla, top with peach mango salsa, add a side of fruit, and enjoy!
- If you prefer not to eat a tortilla, put an unsliced piece of Tilapia on a plate and top with the rest of the ingredients. You won’t even miss the tortilla!
- You can make this as simple or involved as you like. If you prefer to make your own salsa, beans, and fish, go for it!
Comments (1) Submit a Comment
Posted May 01, 2015 04:03:23 PM by Z