The other day while doing online research, I stumbled across one of Holly Furtik's blog blurbs. A group of men completed a survey that consisted of one question, "What is one thing you need from your wife?" The answers boiled down to seven needs. It prompted my heart to be a "doer of the word" as in James by making sure I'm meeting the needs of my husband. I pray it does the same for you!
1. I need you to take care of you: your health, happiness, your intimacy with God.
2. I need you to believe in me.
3. I need you to encourage me:
I'm with you no matter what.
I know you best and love you most.
Who cares what they think?
4. I need you to help keep me focused on what really matters.
5. I need you to make our home-base a place where I feel safe.
6. I need you to pray for me. You know what to pray better than anyone.
7. I need you to remind me of God's past faithfulness.
Comments (0) Submit a Comment
There are currently no comments for this article.